MICE in Albania
10 reasons why you should choose Albania for your MICE event
- Direct connection to almost every European country with 2-3 hrs flight
- Welcoming locals
- Amazing history and culture
- Breath taking natural beauty
- Traditional culinary reinvented
- Varieties of landscapes in short distance’s
- Perfect weather with 300 sunny days
- Beautiful coastline on the Adriatic & Ionian Sea
- A modern and colourful capital
- A vivid nightlife with young population
Tirana is the vibrant capital of Albania and a very lively nightlife. It already hosts chain hotels like: Tirana Marriott, Maritim Hotel Plaza Tirana, Hilton Garden INN, Radisson Collection Morina Hotel, Hotel Elisa Tirana, Affiliated by Meliá. Mountain Dajti is perfect escape for outdoor activities while the sea can also be reached in 40 minutes at the Durres coastline
Durres- MICE Destination
Durres is the second largest city in Albania, only 40 minutes from the capital Tirana and one of the oldest. It is founded in 7th century BC and hosts a Roman Amphitheatre of 2nd century AD . It has a wide variety of hotels with good capacity and is one of the most popular beach destinations in Albania. Most of hotels have possess business facilities as well to cater to MICE requests.
Vlora is the second biggest coastal city in Albania two hours’ drive from Tirana. Adriatic Sea and Ionian Sea meet in Vlora creating both sandy and rocky beaches more in south. There are some good hotels with good capacity as well, and the beaches offer vast opportunities for outdoor activities in the sun. In Vlora the guests can enjoy the sea as well as the mountain as Llogara National Park is very close.